NAME: Dr. Adebola A. Adeyi
Academic and professional Qualifications: B.Sc Industrial Chemistry, M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry, PhD Analytical/Environmental Chemistry
ACADEMIC TITLE: Dr.
ACADEMIC STATUS: Lecturer I
Area of Specialization: Analytical/Environmental Chemistry
Office: Room B10, Department of Chemistry
Contact: Tel: +234 803 7763 961
E-mail: [email protected]
- TWAS-DFG Cooperation Visits Programme for Scientists from sub-Saharan Africa. Institute of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, University of Ulm, Albert-Einstein Allee 11, 89081 Ulm, Germany. Chemical Sensor Application for quantitative determination of Volatile organic Compounds in water. June-September, 2013.
- United Nations Environment Programme GEO-5 Fellow: Global Environment Outlook, UNEP 2012.
- Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, Department of Chemistry, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa. Synthesis and fabrication of polystyrene and polystyrene functionalised with acrylamide nanofibers by electrospinning for trapping organic contaminants. November, 2009 –January, 2010.
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). Advanced Analytical Techniques Related to Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Contaminated Site Identification. Regional Project to Develop Appropriate Strategies for Identifying Sites Contaminated by Chemicals Listed in Annexes A, B and/or C of the Stockholm Convention. Geo-Environmental Research Centre, Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. February-March 2009 and April-May, 2012.
- 60th Meeting of the Nobel Laureates and 3rd Interdisciplinary Meeting Lindau, Germany. June –July, 2010
- Centre for Environmental Education and Development (CEED), People that Shape our Environment Award by the Environment Magazine, February 2008.