Articles that have already appeared in Refereed Conference Proceeding.
1. Oyetunji, O.J.; Ekanayake, I.J.; Osonubi, O. and Lyasse, O. (2003). Cassava macro and micronutrient uptake and partitioning in alley cropping system as influence by Glomus spp. in sub-humid tropics and its impact on productivity.url: http://www.ciat.cgiar.org/biotechnology/cbn/sixth international meeting/poster.
2. Oyetunji, O.J., Ekanayake, I.J., and Osonubi, O. (2003). The role of vesicular arbuscular Mycorrhizal (VAM) fungi on cassava productivity in alley cropping systems with two tree species. Proceeding of the Eighth Triennial Symposium of the Internation Society for Tropical Root Crops-Africa Branch (ISTRC-AB). Ibadan, Nigeria. 12-6th November 2001. pp. 324-329
3. Akparobi, S.O., Tobih, F.O., Togun, A.O., Ekanayake, I.J. and Oyetunji, O.J. (2001): Cassava Growth and Development in two contrasting Environments of Ibadan and Jos. Journal of Tropical Agriculture, Food, Environment and Extension. 2: 67-75
4. Oyetunji, O.J., Ekanayake, I.J. and Osonubi, O. (2003). The Influence of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus, mulch and fertilizer application on the yield of yams in an agroforestry system in Southwest Nigeria. MUARIK Bulletin, 6: 75-82.
5. Oyetunji, O.J., Osonubi, O. and Ekanayake, I.J. (2003). Contribution of an Alley cropping system and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi to Maize productivity under Cassava intercrop in derived Savannah Zone. Journal of Agricultural Science 140: 311-316.
6. Oyetunji, O.J., Osonubi, O. and Ekanayake, I.J. (2003). The vegetative growth and yield response of two cassava clones to Glomus fasciculatum inoculation in semi-controlled conditions. African Journal of Root and Tuber Crops. 5 (2): 52-55. IITA.
7. Ekanayake, I.J., Oyetunji, O.J., Osonubi, O., and Lyasse, O. (2004). The effect of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and water stress on leaf chlorophyll production of cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz). Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment. 2. (2): 190-196.
8. Oyetunji, O.J., and Osonubi, O. (2005). The influence of arbuscular mycorrhizae on the performance of Chilli (Bell) pepper (Caspicum annuum). Journal of Applied Horticulture.7(2): 133-136.
9. Salami, A.O., Oyetunji, O.J, and Igwe, N.J. (2005). An investigation of the impact of Glomus clarum (Mycorrhiza) on the growth of tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum mill) on both sterilized and non-sterilized soils. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science. 51 (6): 579-588.
10. Fagbola, O., Oyetunji, O.J, Osonubi, O. and Mulongoy, K. (2005). Greenhouse evaluation of two woody hedgerows as affected by arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus (AMF), Soil quality and moisture. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science. 51(3): 335-349.
11. Oyetunji, O.J., Osonubi, O. and Ekanayake, I.J. (2006). Assessment of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) species and water stress on the growth and yield of two cassava cultivars in steam oil. Nigerian Journal of Science, 40: 128 – 136.
12. Oyetunji, O.J.; Osonubi, O. and Ekanayake, I.J (2006). Evaluation of contribution of an AM fungus and alley cropping system to cassava macronutrient content in derived savanna zone of Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Science, 40: 114 – 127.
13. Oyetunji, O.J.; Ekanayake, I.J. and Osonubi, O. (2007). Chlorophyll fluorescence analysis for assessing water deficit and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi inoculation in cassava (Manihot esculenta, Crantz). Advances in Biological Research. 1(3&4): 108 – 117.
14. Oyetunji, O.J. and Osonubi, O. (2007). Assessment of influence of alley cropping systems and arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi on cassava productivity in derived savanna zone in Nigeria. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 3(4): 489 – 497.
15. Oyetunji, O.J. and Afolayan, E.T. (2007). The relationships between relative water content, chlorophyll synthesis and yield performance of yam (Dioscorea rotundata) as affected by soil amendments and mycorrhizal inoculation. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science, 53(3): 335 – 344.
16. Oyetunji, O.J, Muamba, K, and Shiwachi, H(2007). Production of mini-tubers from vine cuttings of Dioscorea rotundata (white yam) Journal of Applied Horticulture 9(2): 167 -173.
17. Oyetunji, O.J. and Fagbola, O. (2007). Screening of improved cassava cultivars for intercropping compatibility with maize and groundnut. Nigerian Journal of Science 41: 109-119
18. Amusat, A.M.; Oyetunji, O.J. and Osonubi, O. (2008). Effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus (AMF)-rhizobium interaction on soybean (Glyxine max) nodulation and biomass production in a controlled environment. Nigerian Journal of Mycology, 1: 102 – 110.
19. Adenipekun, C.O.; Oyetunji, O.J. and Kassim, L.S. (2008). Effect of spent engine oil on growth parameters and chlorophyll contents of Corchorus olitorius Linn. The Environmentalist. 28: 446 – 450
20. Oyetunji, O.J. and Osonubi, O. (2008). The roles of improved cropping systems and an arbuscular mycorrhial fungus on yam productivity in degraded soil. Crop Research, 35(3) 245 – 254
21. Oyetunji, O.J.; Fagbola, O. and Osonubi, O. (2008). Evaluation of contributions of Glomus species to uptake of micronutrient and its partioning by cassava in sub-humid tropics. Crop Research, 35(3) 237 – 244 .
22 Fagbola, O. Oyetunji, O.J., Olugbemi, P.W. (2009). Mycofertigation Production of Okra (Abelmoscus esculentus L. Moench) under pot and field conditions. Nigerian Journal of Horticultural Science 14: 38-43.
23 Oyetunji, O.J. (2009). Intercropping dates and yams performance in maize based cropping system in sub-humid tropics. Nigerian Journal of Science 43: 19-25.
24. Adenipekun, C.O, Oyetunji, O.J, and Kassim, L.S. (2009). Screening of Abelmoschus esculentus L. Moench for spent engine oil tolerance. Journal of Applied Biosciences 20: 1131 -1137.
25. Soyode, F.O and Oyetunji, O.J. (2009). Use of morpho;ogical characters to identify cassava mosaic disease and cassava bacterial blight resistance. African Crop Science Journal 17 (1): 119-131.
26. Oyetunji, O.J., Fagbola, O., Afolayan, E.T. (2009). Effects of AM fungi and soil amendments on yam’s nutrient accumulation, water status and chlorophyll production. Nigerian Journal of Mycology 2: 209-220.
27 Fagbola, O, Emamnuel, B., Abaidoo, R., Osonubi, O., Oyetunji, O.J. (2010). Abundance and distribution of arbuscular fungi species in long-term soil fertility management systems in Northern Nigeria. Journal of Plant Nutrition 33: 1264 - 1275.
28. Adenipejun C.O., Oyetunji, O.J. (2010). Nutritional values of some tropical vegetables. Journal of Applied Biosciences 35: 2294-2300.
29. Oyetunji, O.J., Muamba K., and Kikuno, H. (2011). Advanced techniques of mini tuber production from vines and bulbils of white yam (Dioscorea rotundata). Nigerian Journal of Horticultural Science 16: 83-94.
30. Oyetunji O.J. and Soyode, F.O. (2011). Variability in sprouting ability of cassava mosaic disease resistant cassava genotypes. Journal of Science Research 10(3): 339-349.
31. Oyetunji, O.J and Salami, A.O. (2011). Study on the control of Fusarium wilt in the stems of mycorrhizal and Trichodermal inoculated pepper (Capsicum annum L.) Journal of Applied Biosciences 45: 3071-3080.
32. Jonathan, S.G., Lawal, M.M. and Oyetunji, O.J, (2011). Effect of spent mushroom compost of Pleurotus pulmonarius on growth performance of four Nigerian vegetables. Mycobiology 39 (3): 164-169.
33. Jonathan, S.G., Oyetunji, O.J., Olawuyi, O.J. and Asemoloye, M.D. (2012). Growth response of Corchorus olitorius Lin. (jute) to the application of SMC as an organic fertilizer. Academic Arena 4 (9): 4856.
34. Oyetunji, O.J., Edagbo, D.E. and Lawyer, E.F. (2012). In-vitro propagation of African mistletoe (Tapinanthus bangwensis) and artificial infestation of the parasite on two host plants. Nigerian Journal of Horticultural Science. 17: 21-29
35. Jonathan, S.G., Oyetunji, O.J. and Asemoloye, M. A. (2012).Influence of spent mushroom compost (SMC) of Pleurotus ostreatus on the yield and nutrient composition of Telfaria occidentalis Hook. F.A. (pumpkin), a Nigerian leafy vegetable. Nature and Science. 10(10): 149-156.
36. Ibiremo, O.S., Ogunlade, M.O., Oyetunji, O.J. and Adewale, B.D. (2012). Dry matter and nutrient uptake of cashew seedlings as influenced by arbuscular mycorrhizal inoculation, organic and inorganic fertilizers in two soils in Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science 7(3): 196-205.
1. Agricultural Science for Primary Schools (Books 1 - 6). Pathfinder Global
2. Health Habits for Nursery Schools. Radiance publishers
3. Health Education for Primary Schools (Books 1 - 6). Radiance publishers
4. Basic Science and Technology (Books 1 - 6). Pathfinder Global
5. Basic Computer Studies (Books 1-6) Pathfinder Global