1. Christiana N. Egbinola and Amanambu A. (In press): Climate Variation Assessment based on Rainfall and Temperature in the City of Ibadan. Journal of Environment and Earth Science, IISTE Publishers.
2. Gbadegesin, A. S, Olorunfemi F. and Christiana N. Egbinola (2012): Geography- The Environment of Man In: Science, Industry and Mankind. GSP unit, University of Ibadan
3. Oke O. A., Adelaja, B. A., Emuh C. N and O. J. Taiwo (2012): Establishment of the moth: Niphograpta Albigusttalis (Warner), (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae), a biological control agent of water hyacinth (Eichhornia crassipes) in waterways of Lagos and Ogun states, southwestern Nigeria. International Journal of Environmental Studies, Vol 69, No 3, Pg 501 – 506. Tailor and Francis, United Kingdom
4. Emuh C. N. & A. S Gbadegesin (2009): Species Diversity Patterns along the Forest Savanna Boundary in Nigeria. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, Vol. 20. Pg 64-72. Emerald Publishers, United Kingdom.
5. Emuh C. N (2008): Sustainability Science in Flood Disaster Risk Reduction. Association of Nigerian Geographers 50th Annual Conference book of proceeding. Department of Geography and Regional Planning, University of Calabar, Calabar . Pg 179-184
6. Gbadegesin A. S. and Emuh C. N. (2006): Minimizing Risk and Sustaining the Environment: the role of Sustainability Science. In: Building the Resilience of Nigerian Communities to Disasters. Proceedings of the Consultative launch, National Platform of Stakeholders in Disaster Risk Reduction In Nigeria. Abuja. National Emergency Management Authority.